Hosts: Stacy Mandock
Stacy provides support to the LSDS Risk Mitigation team as a program lead for collegiate travel and assists in doing the initial research for travel destinations and identifying potential concerns and/or risks before and during travel. Stacy is also the team lead for Research & Development and the LSDS Decision Line Egress Bags. Working with clients to make sure that they - and all their household - are ready to go at a moment's notice.
Guest: Bill Hanes
Bill served for 30 years in the military as a Ranger and Green Beret achieving the rank of Group Command Sergeant Major in Special Operations. In 2021, Bill founded Paradigm, the ground-breaking, holistic human development program for Army Special Operations to enhance Cadre and Faculty members, which resulted in world-class reception of newly assigned Special Operations Soldiers into the organization and developed the building blocks for honing adaptive problem solvers.
On This Topic:While Part I Conflict resolution series focuses on the neuroscience of conflict, Part II explores some red-flags (orange, maybe even yellow) that can be identified before a full-blown conflict situation occurs.
● Why does conflict exist? Is there a core reason why conflict occurs?
● How can red flags be identified?
● What are some examples of flags and how can they be turned into opportunities?
● What if red flags have been identified, addresses, but there is still no resolution?
● Surrounded by Idiots (Thomas Erikson)
● Healing the Angry Brain (Ronald Potter-Efron)
● The Culture Code (Daniel Coyle)
● Crucibles of Leadership (W.G. Bennis & R.J. Thomas)
● Success Addicts Choose being Special over being Happy
● How to Navigate Conflict at Work
● Empathy & Listening Skills
● How Managers Become Leaders (M.D. Watkins)